Ready-To-Go Fabric Displays
Tension fabric displays provide a quick and professional look for your trade show booth. Also known as stretch trade show displays, these types of displays allow for more graphical freedom. By utilizing different types of fabric and printing techniques, we are able to create a variety of effects with the imagery.
Highway 85 Creative has a variety of fabric displays to choose from to meet your trade show needs and fit your budget. We only use high quality materials to attract attendees to your trade show display. Call (623) 582-9760 to schedule your consultation now!
Fabric Displays: A Trade Show Favorite
This easy to use trade show display is reusable, allowing clients to get the most from their investment. Once you have the frame, you can buy as many graphics as you wish. The graphics for the fabric are fairly inexpensive, allowing you to create a tailored experience for your trade show.
Recently, tension fabric displays have been growing in popularity. This type of display uses a dye-sublimated, knit-polyester fabric with graphics and images on it. The fabric is pulled, or stretched to cover a pre-constructed frame. There are so many benefits to purchasing a tension fabric display:
- Tension display graphics are very affordable
- Create unique shapes and sizes not available with traditional hardware
- Easy to update, or change graphics on tension display
- Portable and easy to transport
- Fabric display is lightweight and easy to clean
- We offer a wide variety of fabric displays to choose from. If you are still not sure of which trade show display will work for your upcoming trade show, feel free to contact us online.
Creative Team At Highway 85
We are a full service promotional marketing company that has the ability to work with companies of all sizes. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company or a small business, we have solutions tailored to fit your needs. Our staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all of your trade show needs. Call (623) 582-9760 for more information now!